rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/+haryana+high+court India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Sat, 29 Aug 15 03:21:21 +0000 Sat, 29 Aug 15 03:21:21 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[JBT scam: SC upholds jail term of Chautala and his son]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/jbt-scam-sc-upholds-jail-term-of-chautala-and-his-son/20150803.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[SC judge recuses from hearing OP Chautala's plea]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/sc-judge-recuses-from-hearing-op-chautalas-plea/20150706.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[HC issues notices to Punjab govt, Orbit over Moga death]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/hc-issues-notices-to-punjab-govt-orbit-over-moga-death/20150507.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[Beef ban in Maharashtra to stay, but no action against violators, says Bombay HC]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/beef-ban-in-maharashtra-to-stay-says-bombay-hc/20150429.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[Sun-Ranbaxy merger clears last hurdle]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/sun-ranbaxy-merger-clears-last-hurdle/20150310.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[DLF shares sink 9% on court order]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/dlf-shares-sinks-on-court-order/20140904.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[DLF's 350-acre Haryana land allotment axed]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/dlfs-350-acre-haryana-land-allotment-axed/20140904.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[Idea faces contempt case on SC's 3G pact order]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/idea-faces-contempt-case-on-sc-3-g-pact-order/20130525.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[Delhi HC relief to Airtel: Ban on 3G roaming stayed]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/tech-delhi-hc-relief-to-airtel-ban-on-3g-roaming-pacts-stayed/20121004.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[Court issues fresh notice to boxer Vijender for turning pro]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/court-issues-fresh-notice-to-boxer-vijender-for-turning-pro/20150724.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[Court grants interim bail to Bhola's wife, in-laws]]> http://timesofindia.feedsportal.com/c/33039/f/533984/s/49636fe4/sc/7/l/0Ltimesofindia0Bindiatimes0N0Ccity0Cchandigarh0CCourt0Egrants0Einterim0Ebail0Eto0EBholas0Ewife0Ein0Elaws0Carticleshow0C487177180Bcms/story01.htm Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[The Farmana quest]]> http://www.livemint.com/Leisure/ZxVB5ySiza17c0RWNgNbaO/The-Farmana-quest.html Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[Won't pass any order without hearing govt, HC to Vijender]]> http://m.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/won-t-pass-any-order-without-hearing-govt-hc-to-vijender/article1-1385312.aspx Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[ Submit report in 2 months, HC tells Punjab,...]]> http://www.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/carcinogenic-substances-submit-report-in-2-months-hc-tells-punjab-haryana-ut/article1-1384975.aspx Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530 <![CDATA[ HC cancels licence of 4 builders]]> http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/projects-in-sector-63a-hc-cancels-licence-of-4-builders/article7588510.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:51:21 +0530