rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/abdul+rahman+big India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Mon, 23 Jan 17 05:15:06 +0000 Mon, 23 Jan 17 05:15:06 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Exclusive! How India reached out to the Afghan Mujahideen]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/special/exclusive-how-india-reached-out-to-the-exclusive-how-india-reached-out-to-the-afghan-mujahideen/20160914.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Ramzan fervour from across the world]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/photos-ramzan-fervour-from-across-the-world/20150717.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Rhythm of Ramzan: A glimpse around the world!]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/pix-rhythm-of-ramzan-a-glimpse-around-the-world/20150717.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA['To wait for justice for 28 years, and to see them walk away...']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/special/to-wait-for-justice-for-28-years-and-to-see-them-walk-away/20150408.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA['India can play major role in reconstructing Iraq']]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/iraq/20031015.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Indian firms can bag big Iraq contracts]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/iraq/20031007.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Pakistan Super League: Younis unsold; Misbah for Islamabad]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/pakistan-super-league-younis-unsold-misbah-for-islamabad/20151221.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Why India-Pakistan cricket must return to Sharjah]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/why-india-pakistan-cricket-must-return-to-sharjah/20150930.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Michael Hussey powers Australia to final]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/world-t20-semi-final-australia-vs-pakistan-match-report/20100514.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[East Bengal quash SBT challenge]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/nfl/20050329.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Pak rout Bangladesh in first ODI]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/pak/20030909.htm Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Paying the price; Excerpt from Tilak Devasher's Pakistan, Courting the Abyss]]> http://www.hindustantimes.com/books/paying-the-price-excerpt-from-tilak-devasher-s-pakistan-courting-the-abyss/story-5vb4o57kRg734GYnlmtK3L.html Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[ A gripping account of Rohingya refugees living in India]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/india/the-most-unwanted-a-gripping-account-of-rohingya-refugees-living-in-india-4464103/ Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[ BBCL softball tournament kicks off in style]]> http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=430534 Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Abbas Wani elected President Winter Games J&K]]> http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/sports/story/237073.html Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530 <![CDATA[Willett, Schwartzel and Lahiri to headline Maybank Championship 2017]]> http://www.thesportscampus.com/2016121560105/golf-news/willett-schwartzel-and-lahiri-to-headline-maybank-championship-2017 When the action tees-off at Saujana Golf and Country Club from 9-12 February 2017, fans will get to follow not one but two holders...]]> Mon, 23 Jan 2017 10:45:06 +0530