rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/abul+kalam+azad India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Thu, 30 Jul 15 16:18:13 +0000 Thu, 30 Jul 15 16:18:13 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Aamir wows Kolkata lit fest with mesmerising speech on Abul Kalam Azad]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/slide-show-1-aamir-wows-kolkata-lit-fest-with-mesmerising-speech-on-abul-kalam-azad/20140109.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Meet our 45 Bharat Ratnas]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/meet-our-45-bharat-ratnas/20141225.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Over 50 Jamaat terrorists hiding in Bengal?]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/over-50-jamaat-terrorists-hiding-in-bengal/20141201.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[In 2011, NGOs in India received Rs 10,334 crore from overseas]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/in-2011-ngos-in-india-received-rs-10334-crore-from-overseas/20140612.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Rs 5 coins to come on 125th birth anniversary of Maulana Azad]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/rs-5-coins-to-come-on-125th-birth-anniversary-of-maulana-azad/20140930.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Come clean: Chidambaram to service tax defaulters]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/come-clean-chidambaram-to-service-tax-defaulters/20131111.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Our premier institutes lack best faculty: PM]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/our-premier-institutes-lack-best-faculty-pm/20091111.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Big B, Rishi team up again]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/news/20030614.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Kalmadi slips up: Prince Diana attended CWG opener]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/cwg-delhi-2010-kalmadi-slips-up-prince-diana-attended-cwg-opening/20101005.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Dhoni conferred Khel Ratna; Arjuna for 11 others]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/awards/20080829.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Anju George awarded Khel Ratna]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/award/20040921.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Anju bags Rajiv Khel Ratna]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/awards/20040915.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[When Anushka got trolled on twitter for her `Alia Bhatt` moment]]> http://www.santabanta.com/bollywood/104137/when-anushka-got-trolled-on-twitter-for-her-alia-bhatt-moment/ Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[BJP icons Vivekananda, Bhagat Singh, Tagore, Bose, Abul Kalam to join Nehru on stamps]]> http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/bjp-icons-vivekananda-bhagat-singh-tagore-bose-abul-kalam-to-join-nehru-on-stamps/articleshow/48259905.cms Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[A tool to mind your language]]> http://www.telegraphindia.com/1150726/jsp/calcutta/story_33715.jsp Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[Tech university may frame service rules for teachers of private colleges]]> http://www.htsyndication.com/htsportal/article/Tech-university-may-frame-service-rules-for-teachers-of-private-colleges/7533400 Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530 <![CDATA[ Take the #BrunchBookChallenge]]> http://m.hindustantimes.com/brunch-stories/turn-the-page/article1-1370736.aspx Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:48:13 +0530