rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/adam+smith+society India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Sat, 13 Feb 16 11:45:36 +0000 Sat, 13 Feb 16 11:45:36 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[ Britain withdraws old 20-pound note]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/britain-withdraws-old-20-pound-note/20100630.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Relax, capitalism is not the problem]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/guest-relax-capitalism-is-not-the-problem/20100104.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Coming soon: Capitalism 3.0]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/bcrisis-capitalism-is-not-dead/20090211.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[The uncertainty bias and missed opportunities]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/uncertainty-bias-missed-opportunities/20081229.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA['India can be the services capital of the world']]> http://www.rediff.com/money/interview/inter/20080107.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[What makes Shilpa Shetty an ideal wife]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-stars-tweet-about-their-day/20101123.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Red Alert readies for release]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-celebrity-day-in-pix/20100707.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[EPL club Leicester City's players in racist sex tape row]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/epl-pix-club-leicester-citys-players-in-racist-sex-tape-row/20150601.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Images: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/slide-show/slide-show-1-ipl-2010-images-kings-xi-punjab-vs-mumbai-indians/20100409.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Playing in India an advantage for Royals: Warne]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/ipl-playing-in-india-an-advantage-shane-warne/20100208.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA['Tendulkar has lost his fighting abilities']]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/resp/20070110.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Here is why the top 2% of society should help the other 98%]]> http://www.businessinsider.in/Here-is-why-the-top-2-of-society-should-help-the-other-98/articleshow/50858813.cms?utm_source=ten_minutes_with&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Content_Patnership Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[2015 Global Go To Think Tank Index Released by UPENN's Think Tank and Civil Societies Program]]> http://www.bizwireexpress.com/showstoryPRWeb.php?storyid=487414 Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Asia Liberty Forum 2016]]> http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/asia-liberty-forum-2016 Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Can The Right Geographic Conditions Help Create Geniuses?]]> http://www.outlookindia.com/article/can-the-right-geographic-conditions-help-create-geniuses/296505 Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Samuel Enajite Enajero's Book Collective Institutions in Industrialized Nations is an Informative and Researched Work that Delves into the Many Teachi...]]> http://www.bizwireexpress.com/showstoryPRWeb.php?storyid=484903 Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:15:36 +0530