rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/all+india+institute+of+medical+science India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Wed, 08 Jul 15 06:50:45 +0000 Wed, 08 Jul 15 06:50:45 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Vyapam scam: AIIMS panel to examine scribe's viscera]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/vyapam-scam-aiims-panel-to-examine-scribes-viscera/20150708.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[HC seeks Sudhir Gupta's reply on AIIMS' plea for his removal]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/hc-seeks-sudhir-guptas-reply-on-aiims-plea-for-his-removal/20150701.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[Sunanda case: AIIMS forensic chief alleges pressure on autopsy]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/sunananda-case-aiims-forensic-chief-alleges-pressure-on-autopsy/20150602.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[6 year-old's kidneys 'missing' after operation at AIIMS, says father]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/six-year-olds-kidneys-missing-after-operation-at-aiims-says-father/20150526.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[Man suspected to be infected with Ebola admitted to AIIMS]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/man-suspected-to-be-infected-with-ebola-admitted-to-aiims/20150121.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[Delivery boys, taxi drivers risk death everyday]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-special-delivery-boys-taxi-drivers-face-death-everyday/20120501.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[Extent of damage to Baljit's eye assessed]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/hockey-baljit-singh-eye-surgery/20090721.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[Study notes sharing made easy, a win-win situation for both toppers and backbenchers]]> http://yourstory.com/2015/07/notesgen/ Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[Chhina wants AIIMS to be set up at some central place in Punjab]]> http://www.htsyndication.com/htsportal/article/Chhina-wants-AIIMS-to-be-set-up-at-some-central-place-in-Punjab/7465903 Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[ Harsimrat]]> http://www.htsyndication.com/htsportal/article/Only-petty-minded-may-have-issues-with-AIIMS-at-Bathinda%3A-Harsimrat/7465834 Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530 <![CDATA[Assam to publish white paper on...]]> http://echoofindia.com/guwahati-assam-publish-white-paper-central-funds-flow-88894 Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:20:45 +0530