rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/brand+concepts India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Thu, 30 Jul 15 02:31:11 +0000 Thu, 30 Jul 15 02:31:11 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Salman Bhaijaan and BJP's mobocracy]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/syed-firdaus-ashraf-salman-bhaijaan-and-bjps-mobocracy/20150727.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[ISIS opens 5-star hotel for jihadist commanders in Iraq]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/isis-opens-5-star-hotel-for-jihadist-commanders-in-iraq/20150506.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Upset with infighting, logo creator asks AAP to stop using his design]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/upset-with-infighting-logo-creator-asks-aap-to-stop-using-his-design/20150408.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Barkha 2.0: The reinvention of Barkha Dutt]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/barkha-20-the-reinvention-of-barkha-dutt/20150302.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[The secret behind building brands]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/column-the-secret-behind-building-brands/20140801.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Builders hardsell ultra luxe branded homes]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/builders-hardsell-ultra-luxe-branded-homes/20130410.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Mercedes-Benz: 4 new stunning cars soon in India]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-auto-mercedes-benz-4-new-stunning-cars-soon-in-india/20130101.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[India's most trusted brands]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-indias-50-most-trusted-brands/20110120.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Bajaj-Nissan low-cost car by 2012]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-bajaj-nissan-low-cost-car-by-2012/20091111.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Meet the man behind India's EPIC hit Baahubali]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/meet-the-man-behind-indias-epic-hit-baahubali/20150714.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Review: Bahubali is mega, ingenious and envelope pushing!]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/review/review-bahubali-is-mega-indigenious-and-envelope-pushing/20150710.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA['I have survived on unusual films']]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/i-have-survived-on-unusual-films-south/20150630.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[John Abraham: My father is a super dad]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/john-abraham-my-father-is-a-super-dad/20150621.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA['I saw a lot of saas-bahu serials to work on my Hindi']]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/i-saw-a-lot-of-saas-bahu-serials-to-work-on-my-hindi/20150427.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Leander and I would be the best team to pair up for Rio Olympics: Sania]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/sania-mirza-leander-paes-roger-federer-james-bond-doubles-rio-olympics-grand-slam/20141121.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Beginning on a glam note]]> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/fashion/shows/Beginning-on-a-glam-note/articleshow/48266294.cms Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Brandstyle Communications Opens Miami Office]]> http://www.bizwireexpress.com/showstoryGNW.php?storyid=78556 Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Seventh Knight and GameStop Sign Deal for Retail Distribution of Unprecedented Computer Optimization Technology — Gaming Accelerator — in More Tha...]]> http://in.sys-con.com/node/3389933 Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Limo Cycle Tours Launches First Ever Moving Escape Game]]> http://www.bizwireexpress.com/showstoryPRWeb.php?storyid=430567 Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530 <![CDATA[Copernio Achieves 100 Percent Win Rate in 2015 Hermes Creative Awards]]> http://www.itnewsonline.com/prnewswire/Copernio-Achieves-100-Percent-Win-Rate-in-2015-Hermes-Creative-Awards/389472 Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:01:11 +0530