rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/child+welfare+committees India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Fri, 04 Sep 15 21:11:27 +0000 Fri, 04 Sep 15 21:11:27 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Norway kids' case: Mom wins custody, cops don't help]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/norway-kids-case-mother-battles-for-custody-in-wb/20121108.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Child welfare lawyer Ashok Batra honoured]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/child-welfare-lawyer-ashok-batra-honoured/20100323.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Goa shows the way in child welfare]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/goa/20030429.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Scams take a toll on Maharashtra government]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/scams-take-a-toll-on-maharashtra-government/20150708.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Govt nods welfare scheme for women, children]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/govt-nods-scheme-for-welfare-of-women-children/20101020.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Modi committed to usher achche din for job seekers, assures labour minister]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/interview/interview-modi-committed-to-usher-achche-din-for-job-seekers/20150520.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Confused about the Budget proposals? Please read this]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/budget-special-confused-about-the-budget-proposals--please-read-this/20150301.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Why it is time to scrap NREGA]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/why-it-is-time-to-scrap-nrega/20141017.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[BJP to bat for private investment in railways]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/bjp-to-bat-for-private-investment-in-railways/20140131.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Olympic sailors, rowers shrug off reports of Rio's polluted waters]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/olympic-sailors-rowers-shrug-off-reports-of-rios-polluted-waters/20150801.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Cries get louder in T.N]]> http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/in-a-span-a-four-years-crimes-against-children-up-by-200-reveals-study/article7614877.ece?utm_source=MostPopular&utm_medium=Tamil%20Nadu&utm_campaign=WidgetPromo Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Home with 55 Minor Girls to be Shut for Improper Records]]> http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil_nadu/Home-with-55-Minor-Girls-to-be-Shut-for-Improper-Records/2015/09/04/article3009626.ece Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[HC issues notice to education dept for not having policy on school...]]> http://m.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/high-court-issues-notice-to-education-dept-for-not-having-policy-on-school-buses/article1-1387169.aspx Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[30 child workers from Nepal rescued sin... 30 child workers from Nepal rescued since June]]> http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/others/30-child-workers-from-Nepal-rescued-since-June/articleshow/48764315.cms Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530 <![CDATA[Who are your consultants and why do you need them?]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/who-are-your-consultants-and-why-do-you-need-them/ Sat, 05 Sep 2015 02:41:27 +0530