rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/education+testing+service India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Sat, 01 Aug 15 16:27:02 +0000 Sat, 01 Aug 15 16:27:02 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[A charitable way: NGO sponsors civil service aspirants from minority community]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/a-charitable-way-ngo-sponsors-civil-service-aspirants-from-minority-community/20150714.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[One more feather in ISRO cap]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/isro/20040920.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Dr Suniti Solomon, part of team who detected HIV, passes away]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/dr-suniti-solomon-part-of-team-who-detected-hiv-passes-away/20150728.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Kalam made us believe the sky was never too high]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/abdul-kalam-made-us-believe-the-sky-was-never-too-high/20150728.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[New BPO: Tutoring US schoolkids]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/bpo/20050523.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[For Make in India to succeed, stop wasting crores on useless manpower, Mr PM]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/column-for-make-in-india-to-succeed-stop-wasting-crores-on-useless-manpower-mr-pm/20150727.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[India's job market is ailing, do we have a remedy?]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/column-indias-job-market-is-ailing-do-we-have-a-remedy/20150723.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[What makes these 10 companies the best to work for in India]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-special-what-makes-these-10-companies-the-best-to-work-for-in-india/20150721.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Muktangan empowers poor women to become teachers]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-special-inspiring-story-muktangan-empowers-poor-women-to-become-teachers/20150720.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[The Indian and Pakistani behind one of 2015's most important films]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/special/the-indian-and-pakistani-behind-2015s-most-important-film/20150421.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Full text of the Justice Lodha IPL verdict]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/full-text-of-the-justice-lodha-ipl-verdict-chennai-rajasthan-meiyappan-kundra-bcci-india-cricket/20150714.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[FIFA warn World Cup could be targeted by protests]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/fifa-warn-world-cup-could-be-targeted-by-protests/20131112.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[A case for career counselling]]> http://www.thehindu.com/features/education/careers/a-case-for-career-counselling/article7489266.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[News from around the world]]> http://www.thehindu.com/features/education/college-and-university/news-from-around-the-world/article7489268.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Quest Diagnostics collaborates with PQF on national campaign to advance noninvasive prenatal screening]]> http://www.pharmabiz.com/NewsDetails.aspx?aid=89758&sid=2 Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[ startup fundings of the week [27 july-1 augu]]> http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/funding-galore-startup-fundings-of-the-week-27-july-1-augu-333958.asp Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Metropolis aims to start 3 to 4 new labs every year to have larger presence in Maharashtra]]> http://www.pharmabiz.com/NewsDetails.aspx?aid=89748&sid=1 Sat, 01 Aug 2015 21:57:02 +0530