rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/educational+testing+service India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Wed, 05 Aug 15 02:40:51 +0000 Wed, 05 Aug 15 02:40:51 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[A charitable way: NGO sponsors civil service aspirants from minority community]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/a-charitable-way-ngo-sponsors-civil-service-aspirants-from-minority-community/20150714.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[One more feather in ISRO cap]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/isro/20040920.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[Dr Suniti Solomon, part of team who detected HIV, passes away]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/dr-suniti-solomon-part-of-team-who-detected-hiv-passes-away/20150728.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[Kalam made us believe the sky was never too high]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/abdul-kalam-made-us-believe-the-sky-was-never-too-high/20150728.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[New BPO: Tutoring US schoolkids]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/bpo/20050523.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[For Make in India to succeed, stop wasting crores on useless manpower, Mr PM]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/column-for-make-in-india-to-succeed-stop-wasting-crores-on-useless-manpower-mr-pm/20150727.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[India's job market is ailing, do we have a remedy?]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/column-indias-job-market-is-ailing-do-we-have-a-remedy/20150723.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[What makes these 10 companies the best to work for in India]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-special-what-makes-these-10-companies-the-best-to-work-for-in-india/20150721.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[Muktangan empowers poor women to become teachers]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-special-inspiring-story-muktangan-empowers-poor-women-to-become-teachers/20150720.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[The Indian and Pakistani behind one of 2015's most important films]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/special/the-indian-and-pakistani-behind-2015s-most-important-film/20150421.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[Full text of the Justice Lodha IPL verdict]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/full-text-of-the-justice-lodha-ipl-verdict-chennai-rajasthan-meiyappan-kundra-bcci-india-cricket/20150714.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[FIFA warn World Cup could be targeted by protests]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/fifa-warn-world-cup-could-be-targeted-by-protests/20131112.htm Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[Verification of J&K teachers' certificates stirs hornet's nest]]> http://www.prokerala.com/news/articles/a573170.html Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[ 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Super-Telephoto Zoom, 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR, and 24mm f/1.8G ED, More Info at B&H]]> http://in.sys-con.com/node/3397078 Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[Redefining Communications Applications through IoT]]> http://www.siliconindia.com/magazine_articles/Redefining_Communications_Applications_through_IoT-CCTH935377466.html Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[AIME promises to inspire with its new program in 2016]]> http://www.travelandtourworld.com/news/article/aime-promises-to-inspire-with-its-new-program-in-2016/ Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530 <![CDATA[ Polycom]]> http://www.cio.in/news/big-data%2C-iot-and-mobile-key-to-overcoming-healthcare-bottlenecks-by-2025%3A-polycom Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:10:51 +0530