rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/employment+control+committee India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Tue, 01 Sep 15 10:18:23 +0000 Tue, 01 Sep 15 10:18:23 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[The guys who will execute Osama's last plans]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-osama-killed-the-guys-who-will-execute-osama-last-plans/20110504.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Can Modi & co deliver? The world awaits]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/can-modi--co-deliver-the-world-awaits/20150817.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA['Border deal will control infiltration from Bangladesh']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/border-deal-will-control-infiltration-from-bangladesh/20150605.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Rahul as PM in 2019? Why ever not!]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/rahul-as-pm-in-2019-why-ever-not/20150518.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[The Left's own 'foreign links'!]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/special/spec/20040929.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Jobs, farm sector to fuel 7-8% growth]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/growth/20040821.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Why Indian IT firms may face bigger US visa hurdle this year]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/tech-why-indian-it-firms-may-face-bigger-us-visa-hurdle-this-year/20150629.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA['Modi@1: It has been a good year for the economy']]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/modi-one-column-it-has-been-a-good-year-for-the-economy/20150514.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[FIIs struggling to understand if economy is picking up or slowing down: Neelkanth Mishra]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/interview/interview-is-indias-economy-picking-up-or-slowing-down/20150505.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[FICA demands inquiry into Siva's ICC appointment]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/icc-cricket-committee-tim-may-ian-smith-jimmy-adams-sivaramakrishnan/20130507.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Parliamentary Panel demands person with credential to lead SAI]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/parliamentary-panel-demands-person-with-credential-to-lead-sports-authority-of-india-sai-injeti-srinivas-sonoval-pix/20150814.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[FIFA mess: England's 2018 World Cup bid criticised]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/fifa-mess-englands-2018-world-cup-bid-criticised/20141114.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Modern cricket is poorer with Anandji Dossa passing into the ages]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/special/anandji-dossa-cricketing-legend-passes-into-the-ages/20140924.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Rio Olympic Games preparations "worst" ever, says IOC VP Coates]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/rio-olympic-games-2016-preparations-worst-ever-says-ioc-vp-coates/20140429.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[China denies all universal rights to Tibet even after 50 years of rule (Part-II)]]> http://www.aninews.in/newsdetail4/story231357/china-denies-all-universal-rights-to-tibet-even-after-50-years-of-rule-part-ii-.html Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[CII EY Report on the insurance industry calls for better synergy between distribution channels to build value across stakeholders]]> http://www.apnnews.com/2015/08/31/cii-ey-report-on-the-insurance-industry-calls-for-better-synergy-between-distribution-channels-to-build-value-across-stakeholders/ Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Bills for protection of Indigenous people introduced]]> http://e-pao.net/ge.asp?heading=19&src=290815 Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Special Purpose Vehicle fund to promote Indian food industry]]> http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/special-purpose-vehicle-fund-to-promote-indian-food-industry/article7592631.ece?ref=tpnews Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530 <![CDATA[Four casino vessels to stay put on Mandovi for next 7 months]]> http://www.navhindtimes.in/four-casino-vessels-to-stay-put-on-mandovi-for-next-7-months/ Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:23 +0530