rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/employment+service+rules India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Fri, 31 Jul 15 21:41:44 +0000 Fri, 31 Jul 15 21:41:44 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Indian nurses in UK could be forced to return home]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/indian-nurses-in-uk-could-be-forced-to-return-home/20150622.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Why taxi operators sometimes don't follow rules]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/why-taxi-operators-sometimes-dont-follow-rules/20141209.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Indian diplomats' domestic trouble]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/special/indian-diplomats-domestic-trouble/20150709.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Transgenders category in UPSC exam only after SC clarifies: HC told]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/transgenders-category-in-upsc-exam-only-after-sc-clarifies-hc-told/20150617.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[TCS, Infosys say they are fully compliant with visa rules]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/tcs-infosys-say-they-are-fully-compliant-with-visa-rules/20150612.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[New H-1B rules to impact Indian IT cos]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/new-h-1b-rules-to-impact-indian-it-cos/20150603.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[CPI(M) slams TCS on sacking staff; demands action from govt]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/cpim-slams-tcs-on-sacking-staff-demands-action-from-govt/20150227.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Employment bonanza announced for H-1B spouses]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/employment-bonanza-announced-for-h-1b-spouses/20150225.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Despite ban, Uber, other taxis continue service]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/despite-ban-uber-other-taxis-continue-service/20141219.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[The Vijender effect! Mandatory for athletes to play for 6 yrs?]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/the-vijender-effect-mandatory-for-athletes-to-play-for-6-yrs/20150704.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[SAI sacks Chandran after pregnancy test controversy]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/sai-sacks-chandran-after-pregnancy-test-controversy/20141108.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[EU opens anti-trust probe into FedEx/TNT Express tie-up]]> https://in.news.yahoo.com/eu-opens-anti-trust-probe-155225063.html Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[ANGLESEY MINING PLC - Final Results and annual report]]> http://in.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=67974239 Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[CLEAR LEISURE PLC - Directorate Change]]> http://in.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=67967064 Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[New Tricks of the Union-Busting Trade]]> http://www.tehelka.com/2015/07/new-tricks-of-the-union-busting-trade/ Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530 <![CDATA[WebMD Announces Second Quarter Financial Results]]> http://www.asianhhm.com/pressreleases/webmd-announces-second-quarter-financial-results Sat, 01 Aug 2015 03:11:44 +0530