rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/fact++98 India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Fri, 04 Sep 15 05:57:49 +0000 Fri, 04 Sep 15 05:57:49 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[India's controversial 'messengers of God']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/india-controversial-messengers-of-god/20150813.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Please, everybody, think beyond Delhi]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/delhi-polls-please-everybody-think-beyond-delhi/20150210.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Is the BJP playing communal politics at AMU?]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/mohammad-sajjad-is-the-bjp-playing-communal-politics-at-amu/20141201.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[AMU gender row: Reinforcing Muslim stereotypes]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/amu-gender-row-reinforcing-muslim-stereotypes/20141114.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[The truth behind health ministry's tall claims]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/special-factcheck-the-truth-behind-health-ministrys-tall-claims/20150724.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Greece crisis hits India Inc's offshore fund raising plan]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/greece-crisis-hits-india-incs-offshore-fund-raising-plan/20150714.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[TCS, Infosys visa issue: Govt to intervene when required]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/tech-tcs-infosys-visa-issue-govt-to-intervene-when-required/20150614.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[TCS, Infosys say they are fully compliant with visa rules]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/tcs-infosys-say-they-are-fully-compliant-with-visa-rules/20150612.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[H-1B visa row: Nasscom sees attempts to portray Indian IT negatively]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/nasscom-sees-attempts-to-portray-indian-it-negatively/20150612.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[The King of Speed joins the 400 Club]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/dale-steyn-the-king-of-speed-joins-the-400-test-wickets-club/20150731.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[FC Goa sign Lucio as marquee player; Mumbai retain Anelka]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/fc-goa-sign-lucio-as-marquee-player-mumbai-retain-anelka/20150609.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Brazil's World Cup winner Lucio signs up for ISL]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/brazil-world-cup-winner-lucio-signs-up-for-isl-goa-fc-anelka/20150609.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Set in 2008... these IPL records still stand!]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/ipl-8-set-in-2008-these-ipl-records-still-stand/20150407.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Guptill jumps 43 places to third in MVP!]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/icc-world-cup-guptill-jumps-43-places-to-third-in-mvp/20150323.htm Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Positive cues buoy markets, Sensex gains 311 points]]> http://www.5dariyanews.com/news/100330-Positive-cues-buoy-markets-Sensex-gains-311-points Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[HDFC Bank's rate cut may signal beginning of an industry shift]]> http://www.livemint.com/Industry/LCzWH8w5E3W90XY45Jh51N/HDFC-Banks-rate-cut-may-signal-beginning-of-an-industry-shi.html Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Microsoft sharpens focus on reviving falling mobile market share in India]]> http://www.livemint.com/Companies/1z5ubBes2wfTUo8YKthbhO/Microsoft-sharpens-focus-on-reviving-falling-mobile-market-s.html Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[Not-so-smart urbanisation]]> http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/columns/notsosmart-urbanisation/article7612171.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530 <![CDATA[98% of mobile apps of Top 50 Indian eCommerce companies vulnerable to security attacks]]> http://www.dqindia.com/98-of-mobile-apps-of-top-50-indian-ecommerce-companies-vulnerable-to-security-attacks/ Fri, 04 Sep 2015 11:27:49 +0530