rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/financial+controls India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Fri, 31 Jul 15 23:39:50 +0000 Fri, 31 Jul 15 23:39:50 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Gurdaspur attack magnifies armour shortage scare]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/defence-news-gurdaspur-attack-magnifies-armour-shortage-scare/20150729.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA['The wrath of the State has become a hallmark of our democracy']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/the-wrath-of-the-state-has-become-a-hallmark-of-our-democracy/20150727.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA['Where are the jobs going to come from?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/where-are-the-jobs-going-to-come-from/20150720.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Watch out India, a terror storm is brewing]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/watch-out-india-a-terror-storm-is-brewing/20150710.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Inflation is under control: Arun Jaitley]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/inflation-is-under-control-assures-arun-jaitley/20150712.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[6 types of inflation that affect our daily finances]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/infla-6-types-of-inflation-that-affect-our-daily-finances/20150601.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Railways in 'severe financial crisis', says Trivedi-led panel]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/railways-in-severe-financial-crisis-says-trivedi-led-panel/20150424.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[PM assures public sector banks of zero interference]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pm-assures-public-sector-banks-of-zero-interference/20150104.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Falling crude prices help India control fiscal deficit]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/falling-crude-prices-helps-india-control-fiscal-deficit/20140922.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[The hidden lessons of Dil Dhadakne Do]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/column/the-hidden-lessons-of-dil-dhadakne-do/20150610.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Financial Fair Play is a contradiction, says Mourinho]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/financial-fair-play-is-a-contradiction-says-mourinho/20141202.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA['Delhi police framed Chandila, others to prove case under MCOCA']]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/interview/ajit-chandilas-lawyer-delhi-police-framed-chandila-others-to-prove-case-under-mcoca/20150729.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Mexico beat Jamaica to claim CONCACAF Gold Cup]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/mexico-beat-jamaica-to-claim-concacaf-gold-cup/20150727.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Gold Cup: Panama stun US to finish third]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/gold-cup-panama-stun-us-to-finish-third/20150726.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[It's normal, it's racing, he said after crash in 2009]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/formula-one-jules-bianchi-its-normal-its-racing-he-said-after-crash-in-2009/20150718.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[ Second Quarter and Year to Date 2015 Financial Results; Increased Quarterly and Year to Date Net Income; Declaration of 5.00% Stock Dividend; Change ...]]> http://in.sys-con.com/node/3394061 Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Centre's in-principle nod to Raipur-Bilaspur NH]]> http://www.dailypioneer.com/state-editions/raipur/centres-in-principle-nod-to-raipur-bilaspur-nh.html Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Pronounced guilty by the world...]]> http://www.deccanherald.com/content/492594/pronounced-guilty-world.html Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Ricardo opens state-of-the-art Vehicle Emissions Research Centre]]> http://www.autocarpro.in/news-international/ricardo-art-vehicle-emissions-research-centre-8975 Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530 <![CDATA[Greek stock market says to reopen on Monday]]> http://economictimes.feedsportal.com/c/33041/f/534022/s/489c1207/sc/24/l/0Leconomictimes0Bindiatimes0N0Cmarkets0Cstocks0Cnews0Cgreek0Estock0Emarket0Eto0Ereopen0Eon0Emonday0Eafter0Efive0Eweek0Eshutdown0Carticleshow0C4830A12220Bcms/story01.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 05:09:50 +0530