rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/financial+services+start India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Tue, 04 Aug 15 01:39:40 +0000 Tue, 04 Aug 15 01:39:40 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA['Don't take a woman's financial, emotional independence for granted']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/dont-take-a-womans-financial-emotional-independence-for-granted/20140224.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA['The wrath of the State has become a hallmark of our democracy']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/the-wrath-of-the-state-has-become-a-hallmark-of-our-democracy/20150727.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[After rape charges, financial woes for cop who complained against SP chief]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/after-rape-charges-financial-woes-for-cop-who-complained-against-sp-chief/20150721.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[38 killed, hundreds stranded as heavy rains lash Gujarat]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/pix-panic-spreads-as-heavy-rains-lash-gujarat/20150625.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[5 personal finance tips if you plan to start a business]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-perfin-personal-finance-tips-if-you-plan-to-start-a-business/20150417.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[Are markets fully factoring in weak corporate earnings?]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/are-markets-fully-factoring-in-weak-corporate-earnings/20150416.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[Uber might enter auto rickshaw services]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/uber-might-enter-auto-rickshaw-services/20150402.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[Big boost for tech start ups, entrepreneurs]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/budget-tech-big-boost-for-tech-start-ups-entrepreneurs/20150228.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[Kick-start likely for finance SEZs in Budget]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/budget-kick-start-likely-for-finance-sezs-in-budget/20150219.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[Bradesco to acquire HSBC Brazil unit, biggest-ever buy]]> http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/08/03/hsbc-bank-brasil-acquisition-banco-brade-idINKCN0Q81X120150803 Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[China Electric Bus Market to Grow at a CAGR of 33.6% to 2020]]> http://in.sys-con.com/node/3396440 Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[RBI's policy guidance will be sharply in focus]]> http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/banking/rbis-policy-guidance-will-be-sharply-in-focus/article7496279.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[ 10 good ways to leave your company]]> http://www.bangaloremirror.com/columns/work/company-resign/articleshow/48332049.cms Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530 <![CDATA[Manish Khera to be Appointed as CEO - Airtel Money]]> http://www.bizwireexpress.com/showstoryNewsVoir.php?storyid=1526 Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:09:40 +0530