rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/for+april+2009 India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Thu, 30 Jul 15 08:21:39 +0000 Thu, 30 Jul 15 08:21:39 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[World's oldest aircraft carrier INS Viraat could soon be a museum]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/defence-news-world-oldest-aircraft-carrier-ins-viraat-could-soon-be-a-museum/20150723.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Wines, Mills & Boon and more: Is this what Teesta did with charity funds?]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/wines-mills-and-boon-and-more-is-this-what-teesta-did-with-charity-funds/20150722.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Nithari killing: SC to hear plea challenging Surender Koli's commutation]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/nithari-killing-sc-to-hear-plea-challenging-surender-kolis-commutation/20150713.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[With 'Jai Bhim-Jai Mim' can Owaisi woo Uttar Pradesh?]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/with-jai-bhim-jai-mim-can-owaisi-woo-uttar-pradesh/20150713.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Gold prices to remain low if US raises rates]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/gold-prices-to-remain-low-if-us-raises-rates/20150730.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Gold steadies after rout but bearish sentiment intact]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/gold-steadies-after-rout-but-bearish-sentiment-intact/20150721.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Why analysts think it's good time to sell gold]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-why-analysts-think-its-good-time-to-sell-gold/20150721.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Hurdles will come, let's see how Bajaj Auto fights back!]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/auto-hurdles-will-come-lets-see-how-bajaj-auto-fights-back/20150716.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Global agri prices at 6-year low]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/global-agri-prices-at-6-year-low/20150710.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA['If you are looking for negativity, don't watch Bajrangi Bhaijaan']]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/if-you-are-looking-for-negativity-dont-watch-bajrangi-bhaijaan/20150715.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[When Bollywood got jailed]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/when-bollywood-got-jailed-salman-khan/20150506.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[10 lesser known facts about newly-crowned Wimbledon champion Sania Mirza]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/pix-10-lesser-known-facts-about-newly-crowned-wimbledon-champ-sania-mirza/20150714.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Former Proteas all-rounder Van der Merwe makes Dutch switch]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/former-proteas-all-rounder-van-der-merwe-makes-dutch-switch/20150701.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Did ICC revive Pakistan task team in Barbados?]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/did-icc-revive-pakistan-task-team-in-barbados/20150628.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[The highs and lows of Real Madrid's new coach Benitez]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/the-highs-and-lows-of-real-madrids-new-coach-benitez/20150603.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Factbox - Soccer officials arrested in Switzerland]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/factbox-soccer-officials-arrested-in-switzerland/20150527.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Gold prices to remain low if US raises rates]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/gold-prices-to-remain-low-if-us-raises-rates/20150730.htm Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[CCI imposes Rs.20 lakh fine on 3 associations]]> http://www.thestatesman.com/news/business/cci-imposes-rs-20-lakh-fine-on-3-associations/78827.html Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Randgold Continues to Invest in Loulo]]> http://in.sys-con.com/node/3390104 Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[BMO Harris Bank Introduces Touch ID and Passcode to Mobile Banking App]]> http://in.sys-con.com/node/3390050 Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Pegasystems Named a Leader in Real-Time Interaction Management by Top Analyst Firm]]> http://in.sys-con.com/node/3390011 Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:51:39 +0530