rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/ghulam+rahman India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Fri, 31 Jul 15 07:28:07 +0000 Fri, 31 Jul 15 07:28:07 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Top Jamaat-e-Islami leader sentenced to death for 1971 war crimes]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/top-jamaat-e-islami-leader-sentenced-to-death-for-1971-war-crimes/20141230.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Bangladesh Jamaat chief gets death sentence for war crimes]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/bangladesh-jamaat-chief-gets-death-sentence-for-war-crimes/20141029.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[16 former UPA ministers slapped with eviction notices]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/sixteen-former-upa-ministers-slapped-with-eviction-notices/20140730.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[B'desh govt approaches SC, seeks death for Jamaat leader]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/bdesh-govt-approaches-sc-seeks-death-for-jamaat-leader/20130812.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[In Lata Mangeshkar's words: Her famous composers]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-lata-mangeshkar-calendar/20120928.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[In Lata's words: Her famous composers]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-lata-mangeshkar-calendar/20110107.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Happy Birthday, Lata Mangeshkar]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/lata-mangeshkar-turns-81/20100928.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Rahman's world tour gets rousing welcome]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-jai-ho-world-tour-kicks-off/20100614.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[When the script was king]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-scriptwriters-talks-about-their-favourites/20090602.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Tendulkar, Pathan put India on verge of win]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/india/20041212.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Pathan equals Indian record]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/stats/20041211.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[The tweaking of taste]]> http://www.thehindu.com/features/friday-review/the-tweaking-of-taste/article7456381.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Rhythm of the Thar]]> http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/society/the-manganiyars-of-rajasthan-rhythm-of-the-thar/article7399191.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Aamir Khan's Banner on Lookout for New Female Face]]> http://www.newindianexpress.com/entertainment/hindi/Aamir-Khans-Banner-on-Lookout-for-New-Female-Face/2015/07/07/article2907324.ece Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Wali was Gujarati, testify contemporary records]]> http://timesofindia.feedsportal.com/c/33039/f/533980/s/47d62742/sc/38/l/0Ltimesofindia0Bindiatimes0N0Ccity0Cahmedabad0CWali0Ewas0EGujarati0Etestify0Econtemporary0Erecords0Carticleshow0C479419180Bcms/story01.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:58:07 +0530