rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/graduate+records+exam India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Wed, 27 Jul 16 08:38:32 +0000 Wed, 27 Jul 16 08:38:32 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[11-year-old Indian-American genius graduates from college]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/eleven-year-old-indian-american-genius-graduates-from-college/20150523.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Rajkot boy youngest ever to top Microsoft exam]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/eleven-year-old-rajkot-boy-youngest-ever-to-top-microsoft-exam/20110319.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Narendra Kumar Modi, not Narendra Modi, was awarded a BA degree: AAP]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/narendra-kumar-modi-not-narendra-modi-was-awarded-a-ba-degree-aap/20160506.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[18-yr-old Indian becomes the world's youngest chartered accountant]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/eighteen-yr-old-indian-becomes-the-worlds-youngest-chartered-accountant/20151011.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Muktangan empowers poor women to become teachers]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-special-inspiring-story-muktangan-empowers-poor-women-to-become-teachers/20150720.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[This couple globe-trotted without flying!]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-the-couple-globe-trotted-without-flying/20110309.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[IT firms slug it out on engg campuses]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/tech-it-firms-slug-it-out-on-engg-campuses/20110124.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Girl student count at IIMs set to increase]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/girl-student-count-at-iims-set-to-increase/20100628.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Govt proposes test for budding lawyers]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/govt-proposes-test-for-budding-lawyers/20100115.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Why Sairat is such an important film]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/special/why-sairat-is-such-an-important-film/20160520.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA['This was a life not meant to be mine']]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/swara-bhaskar-this-was-a-life-not-meant-to-be-mine/20160506.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Making music for Aamir Khan]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-interview-with-shantanu-moitra/20091210.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[He runs 147 km non-stop in a day!]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/special/he-runs-147-km-non-stop-in-a-day/20150112.htm Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[ Prakash Javadekar at IIT Delhi]]> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Can-IITs-stand-on-their-own-by-2030-Prakash-Javadekar-at-IIT-Delhi/articleshow/53230351.cms Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Dr. Michael Givens, DC Pain Authority Alleviates Pain Without Drugs or Surgery]]> http://pressreleaseping.com/dr-michael-givens-dc-pain-authority-alleviates-pain-without-drugs-or-surgery Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[What's up doc?]]> http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/career-in-medicine-medical-science-mbbs-doctor-list-of-best-curriculum-top-colleges-and-courses/1/715691.html Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Amar, Bose of sound, is dead at 83]]> http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/amar-bose-of-sound-is-dead-at-83/article4911652.ece?ref=topnavwidget&utm_source=topnavdd&utm_medium=topnavdropdownwidget&utm_campaign=topnavdropdown Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530 <![CDATA[Timor-Leste priest criticizes unemployment record]]> http://www.ucanindia.in/news/timorleste-priest-criticizes-unemployment-record/32558/daily Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:08:32 +0530