rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/gujarat+college+road India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Sun, 02 Aug 15 12:21:41 +0000 Sun, 02 Aug 15 12:21:41 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[PM congratulated me on my new govt: Narendra Modi]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/pm-congratulated-me-on-my-new-govt-says-narendra-modi/20130206.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[Gujarat call centres in debt collection fraud]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/gujarat-call-centres-in-debt-collection-fraud/20120223.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[Modi's 'hometown' diplomacy with China]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/modi-in-china-modis-hometown-diplomacy-with-china/20150521.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA['Common sense is shrinking in India today']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/nayantara-sahgal-common-sense-is-shrinking-in-india-today/20141204.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[IIM grad Shuvajit Payne gave up a cushy job to work in rural India]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/special/special-this-iim-grad-gave-up-a-cushy-job-to-work-in-rural-india/20150511.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[Kalpana Saroj's incredible journey from despair to success]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/special/special-kalpana-sarojs-incredible-journey-from-despair-to-success/20150604.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA['Firm governance key to growth']]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/firm-governance-key-to-growth/20131218.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[Gujarat callers made threatening calls to US consumers]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-gujarat-call-centre-made-threatening-calls-to-us-consumers/20120223.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[States seek more investments by overseas Indians]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/states-seek-more-investments-by-overseas-indians/20120109.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[Ranji round-up: Mumbai in trouble after Shardul restricts Railways]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/ranji-round-up-mumbai-in-trouble-after-shardul-restricts-railways/20141216.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[Room 000 Narratives of the Bombay Plague]]> http://www.freepressjournal.in/room-000-narratives-of-the-bombay-plague/ Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[Aiding the outcasts]]> http://www.bangaloremirror.com/columns/sunday-read/outcastsm-HIv-aids-research-india-dr-suniti-solomon/articleshow/48311098.cms Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[ Cyclist Abhishek from UP on his Nationwide Swachh Bharat Yatra makes Pit Stop in City]]> http://www.mangalorean.com/mangaluru-cyclist-abhishek-from-up-on-his-nationwide-swachh-bharat-yatra-makes-pit-stop-in-city/ Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[Yakub Memon's role in 1993 Mumbai serial blast]]> http://www.mid-day.com/articles/yakub-memons-role-in-1993-mumbai-serial-blast/16412168 Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530 <![CDATA[ Yakub Memon hanged]]> http://news.chennaionline.com/newsitem.aspx?NEWSID=ec11f751-054f-430c-9df5-02ff7e956fe6&CATEGORYNAME=NATL Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:51:41 +0530