rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/gujarat+high+court India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Sun, 30 Aug 15 09:57:28 +0000 Sun, 30 Aug 15 09:57:28 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Quota row: 9 policemen booked in alleged custodial death]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/quota-row-9-policemen-booked-in-alleged-custodial-death/20150829.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[HC stays compulsory voting rule in Gujarat civic polls]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/hc-stays-compulsory-voting-rule-in-gujarat-civic-polls/20150821.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Bombay high court extends Teesta Setalvad's interim bail for two weeks]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/activist-teesta-setalvads-anticipatory-bail-plea-rejected-moves-hc/20150724.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Naroda Patiya riots: Guj HC bench recuses from case]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/naroda-patiya-riots-guj-hc-bench-recuses-from-case/20150715.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[High on Modi but will the stocks deliver?]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-special-high-on-modi-but-will-the-stocks-deliver/20140526.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Vipul Chaudhary out, but no fresh election for GCMMF chief]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/vipul-chaudhary-out-but-no-fresh-election-for-gcmmf-chief/20140115.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Gujarat HC orders shutdown of 12 units in Adani Ports and SEZ]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/gujarat-hc-orders-shutdown-of-12-units-in-adani-ports-and-sez/20140114.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[ONGC to appeal against Gujarat High Court order]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/ongc-to-appeal-against-gujarat-high-court-order/20131203.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Idea faces contempt case on SC's 3G pact order]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/idea-faces-contempt-case-on-sc-3-g-pact-order/20130525.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Roads Not Taken]]> http://www.outlookindia.com/article/roads-not-taken/295204 Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Gujarat HC orders state government committee to monitor Swetang Patel's funeral]]> http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/gujarat-hc-orders-state-government-committee-to-monitor-swetang-patel-s-funeral-115083000056_1.html Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Hardik Patel in Delhi as Gujarat braces for Shwetang's funeral]]> http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/national/hardik-patel-in-delhi-as-gujarat-braces-for-shwetangs-funeral/ar-AAdK0Ai?li=AA54un&srcref=rss Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[How corrupt banking system creates mountain of bad loans]]> http://economictimes.feedsportal.com/c/33041/f/534022/s/49683edd/sc/7/l/0Leconomictimes0Bindiatimes0N0Cindustry0Cbanking0Cfinance0Chow0Ecorrupt0Ebanking0Esystem0Ecreates0Ea0Emountain0Eof0Ebad0Eloans0Emakes0Erecovery0Eprocess0Ecomplicated0Carticleshow0C487246510Bcms/story01.htm Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530 <![CDATA[Hectic efforts to end quota stir in Gujarat]]> http://www.asianage.com/india/hectic-efforts-end-quota-stir-gujarat-524 Sun, 30 Aug 2015 15:27:28 +0530