rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/haryana+vikas+party India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Fri, 12 Feb 16 22:43:12 +0000 Fri, 12 Feb 16 22:43:12 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[In Haryana, BJP pulls out its big guns for Mission 60 campaign]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/haryana-election-bjp-pulls-out-its-big-guns-for-mission-60-campaign/20141009.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[HVP merges with Congress]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/hvp/20041014.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Woman cop transferred after spat with Haryana minister]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/woman-cop-transferred-after-spat-with-haryana-minister/20151128.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Time for Modi to grow up]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/time-for-modi-to-grow-up/20151109.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Monsoon worries: is India ready?]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/monsoon-worries-is-india-ready/20150619.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Bihar's liquor ban is good politics, bad economics]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/special/special-bihars-liquor-ban-is-good-politics-bad-economics/20151207.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Prisoners at Tihar jail have a role in making Maruti Alto parts]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/now-an-auto-harness-plant-in-tihar-jail-/20141020.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Adani, Tata Power get tariff relief]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/adani-tata-power-get-tariff-relief/20140223.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Govt tense on Budget after Women's bill fracas]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/budget-2010-govt-tense-on-budget-after-womens-bill-fracas/20100309.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Ranji Roundup: Kulkarni gives Mumbai advantage; Andhra sniff victory]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/ranji-roundup-kulkarni-gives-mumbai-advantage-andhra-sniff-victory/20151024.htm Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[December factory output falls again, January inflation up 5.69 percent (Roundup)]]> http://news.chennaionline.com/national/December-factory-output-falls-again--January-inflation-up-5-69-percent--Roundup-/3dc63fbe-46b4-4db8-87b8-4bfb0fcc7457.col Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[After 'Kushi', Vijay performs deadly stunt in 'Theri']]> http://chennaionline.com/movies/cine-buzz/20164212024220/After-Kushi-Vijay-performs-deadly-stunt-in-Theri.col Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[Anirudh's hypnotizing number 'Avalukena']]> http://chennaionline.com/movies/cine-buzz/20163612023650/Anirudhs-hypnotizing-number-Avalukena.col Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[ India's January retail inflation climbs to 5.69 percent]]> http://news.chennaionline.com/newsitem.aspx?NEWSID=0eebdd4a-3980-4b23-9a7b-755b4bb704c6&CATEGORYNAME=BIZ Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530 <![CDATA[HC orders fresh autopsy on Saranya's body]]> http://news.chennaionline.com/chennai/HC-orders-fresh-autopsy-on-Saranya-s-body/35fc5039-7228-4b44-8b39-1b0d9eb64779.col Sat, 13 Feb 2016 04:13:12 +0530