rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/high+constitutional+court India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Fri, 31 Jul 15 09:23:24 +0000 Fri, 31 Jul 15 09:23:24 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[When SC opened its doors at 3 am for Yakub]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/sc-rejects-last-minute-mercy-plea-yakub-memon-to-hang-today/20150730.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Yakub verdict: SC constitutes 3-judge bench after split verdict]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/yakub-verdict-sc-constitutes-3-judge-bench-after-split-verdict/20150728.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[One rank, one pension for HC judges: Govt to amend law]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/one-rank-one-pension-for-hc-judges-govt-to-amend-law/20150714.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Vyapam scam: CM won't resign, SC to take call on CBI probe]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/vyapam-scam-cm-wont-resign-sc-to-take-call-on-cbi-probe/20150708.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Bombay High Court declines to lift ban order on Maggi]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/bombay-high-court-declines-to-lift-ban-order-on-maggi/20150612.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Nestle moves court against ban of Maggi noodles; Hearing tomorrow]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/nestle-moves-court-against-ban-of-maggi-noodles/20150611.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Daiichi files plea in HC to vacate stay on Sun-Ranbaxy merger]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/daiichi-files-plea-in-hc-to-vacate-stay-on-sun-ranbaxy-merger/20140511.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[HC agrees to hear plea against flying permit to AirAsia India]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/hc-agrees-to-hear-plea-against-flying-permit-to-airasia-india/20140508.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[SC empowers CBI; jolt for Roy, BSES]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/sc-empowers-cbi-jolt-for-roy-bses/20140507.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[HC directs Lingaa producer to deposit Rs 10 crore in bank]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/hc-directs-lingaa-producer-to-deposit-rs-10-crore-in-bank/20141211.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA['Sex has never been only for procreation']]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/sex-has-never-been-only-for-procreation/20131212.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Abdullah to continue as JKCA president after court stays ouster]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/farooq-abdullah-to-continue-as-jkca-president-after-court-stays-ouster-india-cricket-jammu-kashmir/20150720.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Pistorius sentenced to five-year jail term for killing girlfriend]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/blade-runner-pistorius-sentenced-to-five-years-in-prison/20141021.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA['I stand vindicated,' says Lalit Modi, after passport restoration order]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/lalit-modi-passport-restoration-order-ipl-indian-premier-league/20140827.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Islamabad High Court annuls appointment of Pakistan coach Waqar]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/islamabad-high-court-annuls-appointment-of-pakistan-coach-waqar-younis/20140519.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[SC reserves order on constituting panel to probe Srini]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/supreme-court-reserves-order-ipl-probe-panel-srinivasan-bcci-mudgal/20140429.htm Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Homage to a great son of India]]> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/allahabad/Homage-to-a-great-son-of-India/articleshow/48294259.cms Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[ Whether to be pro-life or pro-choice?]]> http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/editorial-dnaedit-the-right-choice-2109396 Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Delhi govt initiates Witness Protection Programme; to have CCTV cameras, police patrolling]]> http://www.oneindia.com/india/delhi-govt-initiates-witness-protection-programme-to-have-cctv-cameras-police-1823270.html Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Will the Patel reservation demand impact Anandiben govt in October polls?]]> http://www.livemint.com/Politics/R1xr6D2gZSuCOPPxCoC9JO/Will-the-Patel-reservation-demand-impact-Anandiben-govt-in-O.html Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530 <![CDATA[Pre-2006 retirees get pension relief]]> http://m.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/pre-2006-retirees-get-pension-relief/article1-1374967.aspx Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:53:24 +0530