rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/high+court+of+gujarat India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Tue, 04 Aug 15 18:12:44 +0000 Tue, 04 Aug 15 18:12:44 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Bombay high court extends Teesta Setalvad's interim bail for two weeks]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/activist-teesta-setalvads-anticipatory-bail-plea-rejected-moves-hc/20150724.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Naroda Patiya riots: Guj HC bench recuses from case]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/naroda-patiya-riots-guj-hc-bench-recuses-from-case/20150715.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Vyapam scam: MP govt seeks SIT probe into scribe's death]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/vyapam-scam-cm-chouhan-assures-sit-probe-into-journalists-death/20150705.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Asaram's son Narayan Sai gets bail in rape case]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/asarams-son-narayan-sai-gets-bail-in-rape-case/20150416.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[High on Modi but will the stocks deliver?]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-special-high-on-modi-but-will-the-stocks-deliver/20140526.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Vipul Chaudhary out, but no fresh election for GCMMF chief]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/vipul-chaudhary-out-but-no-fresh-election-for-gcmmf-chief/20140115.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Gujarat HC orders shutdown of 12 units in Adani Ports and SEZ]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/gujarat-hc-orders-shutdown-of-12-units-in-adani-ports-and-sez/20140114.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[ONGC to appeal against Gujarat High Court order]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/ongc-to-appeal-against-gujarat-high-court-order/20131203.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Idea faces contempt case on SC's 3G pact order]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/idea-faces-contempt-case-on-sc-3-g-pact-order/20130525.htm Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Hearing on Ehsan Jafri's petition on 2002 Gujarat riots conspiracy starts]]> http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-hearing-on-ehsan-jafri-s-petition-on-2002-gujarat-riots-conspiracy-starts-2111144 Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[ India's central bank keeps key lending rates unchanged]]> http://news.chennaionline.com/newsitem.aspx?NEWSID=ecbca70d-b8a7-45e4-b76b-7c7e667b5d7d&CATEGORYNAME=BIZ Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Doctor fails to pay wife; hospital sealed]]> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/Doctor-fails-to-pay-wife-hospital-sealed/articleshow/48337037.cms Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[ Godhra civic chief asked to pay Rs 25,000 fine]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/ahmedabad/violation-of-rti-act-godhra-civic-chief-asked-to-pay-rs-25000-fine/ Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530 <![CDATA[Rajkot BJP leader quits party, hits out at coterie of three]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/ahmedabad/rajkot-bjp-leader-quits-party-hits-out-at-coterie-of-three/ Tue, 04 Aug 2015 23:42:44 +0530