rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/high+court+of+parliament India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Tue, 01 Sep 15 06:07:14 +0000 Tue, 01 Sep 15 06:07:14 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Masarat Alam's detention under PSA quashed]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/masarat-alams-detention-under-psa-quashed/20150821.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[HC stays compulsory voting rule in Gujarat civic polls]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/hc-stays-compulsory-voting-rule-in-gujarat-civic-polls/20150821.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[Why can't Owaisi hold a rally: HC asks Allahabad administration]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/why-cant-owaisi-hold-a-rally-hc-asks-allahabad-administration/20150720.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[One rank, one pension for HC judges: Govt to amend law]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/one-rank-one-pension-for-hc-judges-govt-to-amend-law/20150714.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[Petrol price hike: Centre asked to file affidavit]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/petrol-price-hike-centre-asked-to-file-affidavit-on-pil/20120530.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[PIL against petrol price hike: HC notice to Centre]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pil-against-petrol-price-hike-hc-notice-to-centre/20120528.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[Quit IOA post or be ready for ouster: HC to Kalmadi]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/quit-ioa-posts-or-be-ready-for-ouster-high-court-to-suresh-kalmadi/20120321.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[Law panel split on eliminating death penalty]]> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Law-panel-split-on-eliminating-death-penalty/articleshow/48751624.cms Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[ Swiss banks ask Indians to use compliance window]]> http://odishasuntimes.com/2015/08/31/black-money-swiss-banks-ask-indians-to-use-compliance-window/ Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[Most law grads not good, syllabus must change with times, says Law minister]]> http://www.deccanherald.com/content/498263/most-law-grads-not-good.html Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[Regulators need tooth to tackle menace]]> http://www.deccanherald.com/content/498040/regulators-need-tooth-tackle-menace.html Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530 <![CDATA[On India's side]]> http://www.deccanherald.com/content/498021/on-indias-side.html Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:37:14 +0530