rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/house+of+youth+welfare India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Sat, 05 Sep 15 01:30:57 +0000 Sat, 05 Sep 15 01:30:57 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Parliament mourns Dutt, adjourned]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/session/20050725.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[Who's who in the Congress's infamous 25]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/whos-who-in-the-congresss-infamous-25/20150804.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA['Every time you met him, you went back with your batteries charged']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/special/apj-abdul-kalam-every-time-you-met-him-you-went-back-with-your-batteries-charged/20150729.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[Jaya not to attend Kalam's funeral, deputes 7 colleagues]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/jaya-not-to-attend-kalams-funeral-deputes-7-colleagues/20150729.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[A young engineer from BITS is helping farmers in remote villages of MP]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-special-a-young-engineer-from-bits-is-helping-farmers-in-remote-villages-of-mp/20150615.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[Confused about the Budget proposals? Please read this]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/budget-special-confused-about-the-budget-proposals--please-read-this/20150301.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[A daily wage labourer who turned multimillionaire]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/special/special-a-daily-wage-labourer-who-turned-multimillionaire/20140828.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[Lessons for RBI and government from current crisis]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/column-will-rbi-and-government-learn-their-lessons-from-current-crisis/20120528.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[Entire text of finance minister's Budget Speech]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/budget-2010-entire-text-of-the-budget-speech/20100226.htm Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[A nursery for leaders]]> http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/blink/know/a-nursery-for-leaders/article7611852.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[ Awards for the best teachers]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/class-of-2015-honours-for-the-best-teachers/ Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[A Gandhi inside his Punjab village, gangster outside]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/india/punjab-and-haryana/a-gandhi-inside-his-punjab-village-gangster-outside/ Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[More voices raised in Mizoram against Manipur violence]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/more-voices-raised-in-mizoram-against-manipur-violence/ Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530 <![CDATA[In Nordics, many refugees encounter a paradise lost]]> http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/09/02/europe-migrants-sweden-idINKCN0R212U20150902?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews Sat, 05 Sep 2015 07:00:57 +0530