rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/justice+r+m+lodha India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Thu, 26 Feb 15 23:02:39 +0000 Thu, 26 Feb 15 23:02:39 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Independence of judiciary is non-negotiable: Chief Justice of India]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/independence-of-judiciary-is-non-negotiable-chief-justice-of-india/20140913.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Justice R M Lodha sworn in as 41st CJI]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/justice-r-m-lodha-sworn-in-as-41st-cji/20140427.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Justice R M Lodha next Chief Justice of India]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/justice-r-m-lodha-next-chief-justice-of-india/20140411.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Meet Justice HL Dattu, the 42nd chief justice]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/meet-justice-hl-dattu-the-42nd-chief-justice/20140928.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[SC dumps 214 out 218 coal blocks allocated since 1993]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/sc-dumps-214-out-218-coal-blocks-allocated-since-1993/20140924.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Coal: Banks with Rs 1 lakh cr loans sitting on mine of worries]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/coal-banks-with-rs-1-lakh-cr-loans-sitting-on-mine-of-worries/20140924.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Coal block auction: How govt can avoid a severe crisis]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/coal-block-auction-how-govt-can-avoid-a-severe-crisis/20140924.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Coal scam: SC refuses to hear pleas of companies]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/coal-scam-sc-refuses-to-hear-pleas-of-companies/20140912.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Centre favours cancellation of 'illegal' coal blocks]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/centre-favours-cancellation-of-illegal-coal-blocks/20140909.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Final coal judgment will hopefully end uncertainty]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/column-final-coal-judgment-will-hopefully-end-uncertainty/20140827.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Verma wants SC observer for BCCI elections]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/verma-wants-sc-observer-for-bcci-elections/20150225.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[The Supreme Court judgement on the IPL fixing probe]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/the-supreme-court-judgement-on-the-ipl-fixing-probe-srinivasan-bcci-indian-cricket/20150127.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[How the Supreme Court bowled Srinivasan and the BCCI!]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/how-the-supreme-court-bowled-srinivasan-and-the-bcci-ipl-fixing-india-cricket/20150122.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Srinivasan barred from contesting BCCI elections; SC says conflict of interest]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/srinivasan-barred-from-contesting-bcci-elections-betting-spot-fixing-kundra-chennai-super-kings/20150122.htm Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[ Verma & Co.]]> http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150226/sports-cricket/article/supreme-court-should-oversee-polls-verma-co Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[A time to bid]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/a-time-to-bid/ Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[SC frowns on Srinivasan for chairing BCCI meet]]> http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/sc-expresses-unhappiness-over-srinivasans-participation-in-bcci-meeting/article6925382.ece?ref=topnavwidget&utm_source=topnavdd&utm_medium=topnavdropdownwidget&utm_campaign=topnavdropdown Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Is your case in the 93% or the remaining 7%?]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/is-your-case-in-the-93-or-the-remaining-7/ Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530 <![CDATA[266kg of gold missing from Kerala temple]]> http://www.24dunia.com/english/headlines/showgroup/20405424.html Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:32:39 +0530