rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/k+antony India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Thu, 26 May 16 15:38:36 +0000 Thu, 26 May 16 15:38:36 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[PM hurt the pride of Keralites; BJP won't open account: Antony]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/assembly-polls-kerala-pm-hurt-the-pride-of-keralites-bjp-wont-open-account-antony/20160516.htm Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Never met Sonia or Antony: Agusta 'middleman's' big revelations]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/agusta-middlemans-big-revelations/20160511.htm Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Punish bribe takers, but don't threaten: Antony to Govt]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/punish-bribe-takers-but-dont-threaten-antony-to-govt/20160504.htm Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA[AK Antony dubs govt delay on OROP as 'criminal inaction']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/ak-antony-dubs-govt-delay-on-orop-as-criminal-inaction/20150530.htm Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA[ Parrikar]]> http://www.prokerala.com/news/articles/a650921.html Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA[ Here's what the BJP govt's key ministers have to say]]> http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/two-years-modi-govt-smriti-irani-venkaiah-naidu-manohar-parrikar-key-ministers-interview-2820308/ Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan tries to balance coalition equation in his 19-member cabinet]]> http://m.firstpost.com/politics/kerala-cm-pinarayi-vijayan-tries-to-balance-coalition-equation-in-his-19-member-cabinet-2799652.html Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Port Day fete today]]> http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Kochi/port-day-fete-today/article8647955.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530 <![CDATA[Overall pass percentage improves in Namakkal]]> http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/overall-pass-percentage-improves-in-namakkal/article8647677.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Thu, 26 May 2016 21:08:36 +0530