rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/maulana+abul+kalam+azad India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Wed, 29 Jul 15 02:51:02 +0000 Wed, 29 Jul 15 02:51:02 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Aamir wows Kolkata lit fest with mesmerising speech on Abul Kalam Azad]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/slide-show-1-aamir-wows-kolkata-lit-fest-with-mesmerising-speech-on-abul-kalam-azad/20140109.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Meet our 45 Bharat Ratnas]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/meet-our-45-bharat-ratnas/20141225.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Quota no solution to development issues of Muslims: Heptulla]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/quota-no-solution-to-development-issues-of-muslims-heptulla/20140527.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Telling the story of the birth of a nation is never easy: Shyam Benegal]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/telling-the-story-of-the-birth-of-a-nation-is-never-easy-shyam-benegal/20140220.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Rs 5 coins to come on 125th birth anniversary of Maulana Azad]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/rs-5-coins-to-come-on-125th-birth-anniversary-of-maulana-azad/20140930.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Come clean: Chidambaram to service tax defaulters]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/come-clean-chidambaram-to-service-tax-defaulters/20131111.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Our premier institutes lack best faculty: PM]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/our-premier-institutes-lack-best-faculty-pm/20091111.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Big B, Rishi team up again]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/news/20030614.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Dhoni conferred Khel Ratna; Arjuna for 11 others]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/awards/20080829.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Anju George awarded Khel Ratna]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/award/20040921.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Anju bags Rajiv Khel Ratna]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/awards/20040915.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[BJP icons, Vivekananda, Bhagat Singh, Tagore, Bose, Abul Kalam to join Nehru on stamps]]> http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/bjp-icons-vivekananda-bhagat-singh-tagore-bose-abul-kalam-to-join-nehru-on-stamps/articleshow/48259905.cms Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[ Actor pays tribute to Abul Kalam Azad instead of Abdul Kalam, gets trolled]]> http://m.firstpost.com/bollywood/anushka-sharma-needs-gk-lessons-actress-confuses-apj-kalam-for-freedom-fighter-abul-kalam-azad-gets-trolled-2367530.html Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[A tool to mind your language]]> http://www.telegraphindia.com/1150726/jsp/calcutta/story_33715.jsp Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[Tech university may frame service rules for teachers of private colleges]]> http://www.htsyndication.com/htsportal/article/Tech-university-may-frame-service-rules-for-teachers-of-private-colleges/7533400 Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530 <![CDATA[ Take the #BrunchBookChallenge]]> http://m.hindustantimes.com/brunch-stories/turn-the-page/article1-1370736.aspx Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:21:02 +0530