rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/reservation India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Sun, 02 Aug 15 06:32:39 +0000 Sun, 02 Aug 15 06:32:39 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Grenade attack in Anantnag, 1 killed, 6 hurt]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/grenade-attack-in-anantnag-1-killed-6-hurt/20150725.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Fire at CRPF building in Delhi; head constable killed]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/fire-at-crpf-building-in-delhi-head-constable-killed/20150725.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[SC dismisses Centre's review petition on Jat reservation]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/sc-dismisses-centres-review-petition-on-jat-reservation/20150721.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[CPRF jawan goes on rampage; kills officer, injures 4 colleagues]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/cprf-jawan-goes-on-rampage-kills-officer-injures-4-colleagues/20150717.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[India's forex reserves up at $353.648 billion]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/indias-forex-reserves-up-at-353648-billion/20150731.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[BSE: Top gainers and losers]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/bse-top-gainers-and-losers/20150731.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[RBI to hold rates on Aug 4, some see cut by year-end: Reuters poll]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/rbi-to-hold-rates-on-aug-4-some-see-cut-by-year-end-reuters-poll/20150730.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Moody's cautions against curbing RBI autonomy on policy rates]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/moodys-cautions-against-curbing-rbi-autonomy-on-policy-rates/20150730.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Markets snap 4-day losing streak; IT, auto top gainers]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/how-the-markets-fared-on-july-29/20150729.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA['Considering the wickets in Sri Lanka, we've tried to get the balance right']]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/sri-lanka-tour-considering-the-wickets-weve-tried-to-get-the-balance-right-sandeep-patil-virat-kohli/20150723.htm Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Lankan National Held for Overstaying in India Without Visa]]> http://www.outlookindia.com/news/article/lankan-national-held-for-overstaying-in-india-without-visa/908616 Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Moody expects Reserve Bank of India to cut rate to boost growth of India]]> http://www.onlineindiannews.com/content/view/3586/36/ Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Heavy rains wreak havoc in Odisha, West Bengal; lakhs affected]]> http://zeenews.india.com/news/gujarat/heavy-rains-wreak-havoc-in-odisha-west-bengal-lakhs-affected_1640350.html Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Sports ministry nominates Sania Mirza for Khel Ratna]]> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/tennis/top-stories/Sports-ministry-nominates-Sania-Mirza-for-Khel-Ratna/articleshow/48315082.cms Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530 <![CDATA[Gold imports up by 61 per cent at 155 tonnes in April-May]]> http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150802/business-latest/article/gold-imports-61-cent-155-tonnes-april-may Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:02:39 +0530