rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/s+k+financial+services India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Tue, 01 Sep 15 10:19:59 +0000 Tue, 01 Sep 15 10:19:59 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA['Don't take a woman's financial, emotional independence for granted']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/dont-take-a-womans-financial-emotional-independence-for-granted/20140224.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[Protect the Right to Privacy as a Fundamental Right!]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/protect-the-right-to-privacy-as-a-fundamental-right/20150807.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[The battle between secular India and Bharat]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/the-battle-between-secular-india-and-bharat/20150804.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[After rape charges, financial woes for cop who complained against SP chief]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/after-rape-charges-financial-woes-for-cop-who-complained-against-sp-chief/20150721.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[Tata Sons withdraws application for bank licence]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/tata-sons-withdraws-application-for-bank-licence/20131127.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[AAI sets high target on returns from its services]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/aai-sets-high-target-on-returns-from-its-services/20130402.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[Rajiv Takru is the new Financial Services Secretary]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/budget-rajiv-takru-is-the-new-financial-services-secretary/20130201.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[BFSI segment crucial for the IT sector's performance]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/bfsi-segment-crucial-for-it-sectors-performance/20120706.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[Wipro looks to gain ground in BFSI segment]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/wipro-looks-to-gain-ground-in-bfsi-segment/20110516.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[Full text of the Justice Lodha IPL verdict]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/full-text-of-the-justice-lodha-ipl-verdict-chennai-rajasthan-meiyappan-kundra-bcci-india-cricket/20150714.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[It's (still) Windows 95's world. We just live in it.]]> http://www.channelworld.in/features/it%27s-%28still%29-windows-95%27s-world.-we-just-live-in-it. Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[WD And Milestone Partner To Provide Video Surveillance Solutions For Businesses And Consumers]]> http://in.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=68353852 Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[Shareholder activism grows overseas as US market gets crowded]]> http://economictimes.feedsportal.com/c/33041/f/534022/s/49749961/sc/28/l/0Leconomictimes0Bindiatimes0N0Cmarkets0Cstocks0Cnews0Cshareholder0Eactivism0Egrows0Eoverseas0Eas0Eus0Emarket0Egets0Ecrowded0Carticleshow0C487518250Bcms/story01.htm Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[Modi government undertakes senior-level bureaucratic reshuffle]]> http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-modi-government-undertakes-senior-level-bureaucratic-reshuffle-2120615 Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530 <![CDATA[How to shut your phone up so you can get some work done or just a little peace and quiet]]> http://www.channelworld.in/features/how-to-shut-your-phone-up-so-you-can-get-some-work-done-or-just-a-little-peace-and-quiet Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:49:59 +0530