rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/single+point+of+service India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Wed, 29 Jul 15 09:39:07 +0000 Wed, 29 Jul 15 09:39:07 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Modi@MSG: An Indian-American point of view]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/modi-in-the-us-prime-minister-at-madison-square-garden-an-indian-american-point-of-view/20141001.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Kalam's 2008 interview: 'Economic prosperity has to reach 700 million people in rural areas']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/abdul-kalam-2008-interview-economic-prosperity-has-to-reach-700-million-people-in-rural-areas/20150728.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Is Yakub Memon innocent? I don't know]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/syed-firdaus-ashraf-is-yakub-memon-innocent-i-dont-know/20150722.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[5 reasons why Jan Gana Mana is NOT pro-British]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/five-reasons-why-jan-gana-mana-is-not-pro-british/20150713.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Sensex, Nifty record biggest single-day drop in 3 weeks]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/how-the-markets-fared-on-april-20/20150420.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Sensex slumps 855 points; 7th worst single-day fall in history]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/how-the-markets-fared-on-dec-6/20150106.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Sensex drops 244 points on weak eco data, Fed caution]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/how-the-markets-fared-on-sep-15/20140915.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Air India may tweak its daily service to Australia]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/air-india-may-tweak-its-daily-service-to-australia/20140805.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Emkay Global admits error in Nifty crash; stock tanks]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/slide-show/slide-show-1-emkay-global-admits-error-in-nifty-crash/20121008.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Review: Piku, a gem of a film!]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/review/review-piku-a-gem-of-a-film/20150508.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Enter the world of Aamir Khan]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/enter-the-world-of-aamir-khan/20150331.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Photos: Federer moves smoothly into fourth round]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/french-open-photos-federer-moves-smoothly-into-fourth-round-/20150529.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Dubai Tennis: Murray's woes deepen after humbling by Croat teen]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/dubai-tennis-murrays-woes-deepen-after-humbling-by-croat-teen/20150226.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[WTA Finals: Ivanovic downs Bouchard for first Singapore win]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/wta-finals-ivanovic-downs-bouchard-for-first-singapore-win/20141022.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Murray brothers carry Britain to brink of Davis Cup semi-final]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/murray-brothers-carry-britain-to-brink-of-davis-cup-semi-final/20150718.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Will Roger Federer win Wimbledon again?]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/will-roger-federer-win-wimbledon-again-novak-djokovic/20150713.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[ What's promising, what's not]]> http://economictimes.feedsportal.com/c/33041/f/534022/s/4885d29d/sc/24/l/0Leconomictimes0Bindiatimes0N0Cnews0Ceconomy0Cfinance0Cthe0Eindian0Efinancial0Ecode0Ewhats0Epromising0Ewhats0Enot0Carticleshow0C48261950A0Bcms/story01.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[3 factors responsible for China's economic problems]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/column-3-factors-responsible-for-chinas-economic-problems/20150729.htm Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[ Kalam's nephew]]> http://www.mid-day.com/articles/we-thought-he-would-be-with-us-for-another-decade-kalams-nephew/16408160 Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[No scar is so deep that it doesn't heal, says Shalini Kumar of Elder Pharma family]]> http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/no-scar-is-so-deep-that-it-doesnt-heal-says-shalini-kumar-of-elder-pharma-family/articleshow/48261150.cms Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530 <![CDATA[Varthana is lending to make affordable private schools bigger and better]]> http://social.yourstory.com/2015/07/varthana/ Wed, 29 Jul 2015 15:09:07 +0530