rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/state+parties India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Wed, 08 Jul 15 06:51:01 +0000 Wed, 08 Jul 15 06:51:01 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[Bandh affects life partially in West Bengal]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/bandh-affects-life-partially-in-west-bengal/20150430.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Scams take a toll on Maharashtra government]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/column/scams-take-a-toll-on-maharashtra-government/20150708.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Amartya Sen skeptical over PM Modi's idea of secularism]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/amartya-sen-skeptical-over-pm-modis-idea-of-secularism/20150707.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Vyapam scam: Chouhan gives in to pressure, seeks CBI probe]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/under-attack-cm-chouhan-says-vyapam-case-needs-cbi-probe/20150707.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Greece faces last chance to stay in euro as cash runs out]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/greece-faces-last-chance-to-stay-in-euro-as-cash-runs-out/20150707.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Monsoon session could derail GST deadline]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/monsoon-session-could-derail-gst-deadline/20150707.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Germany, France press Greece to make fast, credible proposals]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/germany-france-press-greece-to-make-fast-credible-proposals/20150707.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Greece: A financial slave state]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/column/column-ninan-greece-a-financial-slave-state/20150705.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Rahul Gandhi talks tech with start-ups]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/rahul-gandhi-talks-tech-with-start-ups/20150705.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Terminator Genisys review: New Terminator has Arnie but not the vision of its iconic predecessors]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/review/terminator-genisys-review-new-terminator-has-arnie-but-not-the-vision-of-its-iconic-predecessors/20150703.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[FIFA bans bid inspector Mayne-Nicholls for seven years]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/fifa-bans-bid-inspector-mayne-nicholls-for-seven-years/20150707.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Women's World Cup: Meet the Golden Ball winner...]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/womens-world-cup-meet-the-golden-ball-winner-fifa-usa-japan/20150706.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[USA parties like it's 1999 after Women's World Cup victory]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/pix-usa-parties-like-its-1999-after-womens-world-cup-victory-vs-japan/20150706.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[PHOTOS: Women's World Cup will have its share of parties]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/photos-womens-world-cup-will-have-its-share-of-parties-usa-japan-canada/20150704.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[The goal is to make every opportunity count: Manish Pandey]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/the-goal-is-to-make-every-opportunity-count-manish-pandey/20150703.htm Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Amit Shah to review political situation in UP]]> http://www.uniindia.com/news/regional/amit-shah-to-review-political-situation-in-up/119366.html Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[PM Modi likely to host Iftar party in Srinagar on July 17]]> http://www.thehindu.com/videos/news-videos/article7398746.ece?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Former RCA secretary finds Lalit Modi's 2007 nomination for Padma award 'non-objectionable']]> http://www.aninews.in/newsdetail2/story223527/former-rca-secretary-finds-lalit-modi-039-s-2007-nomination-for-padma-award-039-non-objectionable-039-.html Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Madhya Pradesh government to file plea in HC for CBI probe into Vyapam Scam]]> http://www.tehelka.com/madhya-pradesh-government-to-file-plea-in-hc-for-cbi-probe-into-vyapam-scam/ Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530 <![CDATA[Malaysian PM considers legal action against Wall Street Journal]]> http://m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/malaysian-prime-minister-najib-razak--considers-legal-action-against-wall-street-journal-over-report-linking-him-to/article1-1367004.aspx Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:21:01 +0530