rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/vaseline India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Wed, 10 Feb 16 15:51:08 +0000 Wed, 10 Feb 16 15:51:08 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[An ancient scourge lives on]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/slide-show-1-an-ancient-scourge-lives-on/20140310.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Tsarnaev's three friends charged in Boston blasts cases]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/tsarnaevs-three-friends-charged-in-boston-blasts-cases/20130502.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Amarnath Yatra begins, army clears snow-bound trac]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/amarnath-yatra-begins-on-monday/20090615.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[K'taka polls will leave a 'mark' on voters]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/kgovt/20080405.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Star, Zee, Colors and Sony fight it out on weekends]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/star-zee-colors-and-sony-fight-it-out-on-weekends/20130614.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[How the game is changing for Marico]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/the-game-changes-for-marico/20130529.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[HUL, Trent to fund poor kids' schooling]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/hul-trent-to-fund-poor-kids-schooling-through-a-joint-initiative/20110830.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Hind Lever to launch new brands]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/hind-lever-mulls-launch-of-new-unilever-brands/20110221.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Unilever to buy Alberto Culver for $3.7 bn]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/unilever-to-buy-alberto-culver-for-usd-3-point-7-bn/20100927.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA['It was fun shooting for Shaitan']]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-interview-with-kirti-kulhari/20110608.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Yun Hota.. the Rediff review]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/review/yun/20060721.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Controversies in India-England contests: Of Jelly beans, Vaseline...]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/slide-show-1-england-tour-jadeja-anderson-dhoni-controversies-in-india-england-contests-of-jelly-beans-vaseline/20140717.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Gavaskar, Ganguly slam Vaughan on 'Vaseline' controversy]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/slide-show/slide-show-1-india-england-gavaskar-slams-vaughan-on-vaseline-comment/20110731.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Laxman accused of applying vaseline on bat]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/slide-show/slide-show-1-india-england-laxman-accused-of-applying-vaseline-on-bat/20110731.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[World Chess: Anand holds Topalov, maintains lead]]> http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/world-chess-anand-holds-topalov-maintains-lead/20100430.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Gordon Lewis to hear case against Anderson on July 22]]> http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/england-tour-gordon-lewis-to-hear-case-against-anderson-on-july-22/20140717.htm Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Beauty's biggest night #NFBA2016]]> http://www.femina.in/beauty/celeb-look/beautys-biggest-night-nfba2016-4826.html Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Here is why the top 2% of society should help the other 98%]]> http://www.businessinsider.in/Here-is-why-the-top-2-of-society-should-help-the-other-98/articleshow/50858813.cms?utm_source=ten_minutes_with&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Content_Patnership Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[ Archival Heroes]]> http://www.vogue.in/content/vogue-indias-beauty-hall-of-fame-archival-heroes/ Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[Welcome Change in BCCI Over Use of DRS]]> http://www.newindianexpress.com/cricket/news/Welcome-Change-in-BCCI-Over-Use-of-DRS/2016/02/04/article3260270.ece Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530 <![CDATA[DegreeĀ® Deodorant Partnering With Bioanalytics Innovator Lightwave To Launch The Degree MotionSense Lab]]> http://in.sys-con.com/node/3660776 Wed, 10 Feb 2016 21:21:08 +0530