rediff News http://www.rediff.com/tags/welfare+society India's largest news and entertainment service online.. en-us Sat, 01 Aug 15 01:39:54 +0000 Sat, 01 Aug 15 01:39:54 +0000 http://www.rediff.com/push Rediff feeds Copyright: (C) 2009 Rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved. <![CDATA[UP minister says society, not govt, responsible for rape]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/up-minister-says-society-not-govt-responsible-for-rape/20150104.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[The soldier who became a legend]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/special/the-soldier-who-became-a-legend/20150708.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[Wines, Mills & Boon and more: Is this what Teesta did with charity funds?]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/wines-mills-and-boon-and-more-is-this-what-teesta-did-with-charity-funds/20150722.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA['Just 2% students go to madrasas. What is the government doing for the other 98%?']]> http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/asaduddin-owaisi-just-2-per-cent-students-go-to-madrasas-what-is-the-government-doing-for-the-other-98-per-cent/20150708.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[Law panel moots joint custody of kids, but can it work in India?]]> http://www.rediff.com/news/report/law-panel-moots-joint-custody-of-kids-but-can-it-work-in-india/20150611.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[Jet pilots to decide on pay cut today]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/air-jet-pilots-to-decide-on-pay-cut-today/20081127.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[What keeps Indian companies from doing good?]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/special-what-keeps-indian-companies-from-doing-good/20150729.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[No change in labour laws without unions' consent: Modi]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/no-change-in-labour-laws-without-unions-consent-modi/20150720.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[4 ways to address the net-neutrality issue]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/special/tech-special-4-ways-to-address-the-net-neutrality-issue/20150717.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[Mumbai to Kolli Hills: Anirudh Prasadh changes the fortune of poor farmers]]> http://www.rediff.com/money/report/pix-special-from-manchester-to-millet-promotion-anirudh-prasadhs-inspiring-story/20150617.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[Lights, camera... CUT!]]> http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/lights-camera-cut/20140901.htm Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[CS holds meeting for Tribal Day]]> http://www.dailypioneer.com/state-editions/ranchi/cs-holds-meeting-for-tribal-day.html Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[Aid for leprosy patients]]> http://www.telegraphindia.com/1150801/jsp/northeast/story_34770.jsp Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[PU to elect consultative committees on sexual harassment cases]]> http://m.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/pu-to-have-elected-consultative-committees-on-sexual-harassment-cases/article1-1375206.aspx Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[Spain's Prime Minister Unveils Budget]]> http://in.advfn.com/news_Spains-Prime-Minister-Unveils-Budget_67975196.html Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530 <![CDATA[U.S.-Mexico High Level Economic Dialogue]]> http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/us-mexico-high-level-economic-dialogue Sat, 01 Aug 2015 07:09:54 +0530